sale(s) update

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

hello again!



whenever possible I want to provide you guys with the most up to date sales information - including my own discount codes. Feel free to use as many codes as frequently as you like.

but remember, some codes may have a limit on use - so you better hurry & be the first to save.

follow the jump for code/sale details...



ann taylor - 30% off everything, in store only  - no code needed           

ann taylor loft - 50% off everything, in store only & today only
                             {you need the email, so let me know & I can forward it to you}

banana republic - 40% off one full price item, in stores only
                             {you need the email, so let me know & I can forward it to you}

piperlime.com - 20% off purchase w/ code: JTQM68ZTG8MF

shoes.com - 20% off purchase w/ code: EMEX1022AFMVDLEQ

overstock - 10% off furniture purchase
                              {you need the email, so let me know & I can forward it to you}

world market - 10% off online purchase w/ code: SAVE3881
                          free shipping on orders of $100 or more
                                    code: WME00298EACOM8
                          happy birthday (to me) 15% discount online
                                   code: WME12371700B455677
                          {sign up for the WM emails & get even more discounts}


Enjoy & Happy Shopping!!
{don't forget to "Like" the chic curator on facebook when you're online doing all that shopping!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover