scenes from my weekend

Monday, October 29, 2012

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! 
After a beautiful week we had rain all weekend courtesy of "Frankenstorm". 

Can't say I really minded all that much, 
the weather was perfect for movies, junk food and plenty of sleep.

How was your weekend? Soggy like mine?


movie & magazines // breakfast & a puppy costume contest
a lil' bit of shopping // my forever 21 friends & family purchases arrived

went to target to check out the new nate berkus // obviously everyone had this idea
sourcing storage ideas // shopping for an upcoming project {more to come}

naps w/ this guy // hanging with my nephew
ate this // and lots of this




Check back later today for an update on one of the trends for fall that is everywhere along with my cheap & chic choices for my own closet.

Have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover