ringing in the new year

Friday, December 28, 2012


I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays & getting some rest and relaxation in.

New Year's is always a great excuse to wear something you normally wouldn't {think halloween minus the tails & ears}, but that doesn't mean I want to spend a fortune on an outfit I probably won't wear again. That's why this year I've put together a few of my favorite pieces that are special enough for the big night, but can easily be recycled for everyday use.

Now don't get me wrong - I'm a big fan of tulle, glitter & sequins, but those aren't your only NYE options. Each of the above options have a unique feature that makes them feel a little extraordinary, but not out of context if worn everyday. 

Have a wonderful {and safe} New Year's & I will see you next year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover