splurge, spend, steal

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

maya brenner // classic designs // amarilo
To say I love these initial necklaces would be a major understatement, I love them. The sideways letter is such a unique twist on the traditional monogram necklace. Normally I would jump on the chance to add a classic and unique piece to my jewelry arsenal, but I just cannot decide on what letter or letters {and for $220 a pop, I had better be certain} 

That's why I decided to feature these this week - everyone has {or wants to have} these Maya Brenner designs, but not everyone can afford the steep price tag. Leave it to etsy to have a bunch of beautiful, handmade options, plus it's always nice to support small businesses. 
Now that I have all these affordable options I may have to buy a few letters!
What do you all think - is this the monogram? Would you wear your significant other's initial?
If you could only have one initial dangling around your neck, would be your first or last name?

happy hump day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover