friday favorites

Friday, January 18, 2013


Today the first of many "friday favorites", where I'll be featuring the very best the internets has to offer. Each week I'll spotlight a different shop & feature my favorite products. I'll be looking for great, affordable items for your home, closet & life. Most of the shops are etsy-based or small businesses, so if you're looking for that perfect something, why not support small businesses too!

Our first favorite with help decorate our walls & our necks...


 I am always in the market for affordable art options, but some times it is slim pickings if you're working with a limited budget. That's why I was so excited when I stumbled upon vapor.qualquer - an adorable esty shop featuring great art & gorgeous necklaces.  I am dying over the cute quotes and watery, sea glass colored designs. But how do I pick just one?

vapor.qualquer 

What are your fav indie shopping spots?



p.s. if you loved the clutch from this week's desire & acquire,  check back because next week I'm featuring lovecortnie - you won't believe all the cute designs she offers. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover