golden globes fashion

Monday, January 14, 2013




Did you guys watch the Golden Globes last night? 

I didn't, but I did hop online to check out the red carpet fashions. I have to admit my overall impression was "meh".  The two prevailing trends seemed to be 1. way to much fabric {stars were swimming in their gowns} and 2. the looks that required a double take because I wasn't sure they were actually wearing anything {I usually love the nude dresses & some stars nailed it, but the red carpet was so saturated with that color it got old pretty quickly}

Here are a few of my favorites...

loved the sleek gowns with gorgeous colors & details

my favorite takes on the lbd {& naomi rocked it per usual}

And then these dresses happened...

Ok, for real who late Kaley Cuoco leave the house like that? And J. Lo at what age are you planning to not leave the house semi-nude?

Jessica & Lucy, usually some of my favorite fashion stars, but these looks I just can't get on board with. I supposed that  can kill it at every event. Here's hoping the rest of awards season is more promising for these two.


What were your favorites and who do you think will be crowned worst dressed?




all images via yahoo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover