pretty in pink

Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Can you tell I'm in the market for a new rug? Our living room is just begging for a pop of color. Right now we have a slightly boring, completely abused looking rug right now. With the blue curtains, grey walls & couch I though pink would be perfect accent color to through in the mix. 

The urban outfitters rug is my top contender and it's only $90! I know the price above says more, but that's for 2 {since that's how many I'd need}. If you're thinking I structured my entire blog post so I could solicit feedback on my potential pink rug, you are correct!

So please let me know, is the pink too much or the perfectly priced pop of pink?

Happy Humpday!


2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that my response is totally expected - but hell yes to pink polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover