staying motivated

Thursday, January 3, 2013

image via pinterest

When it comes to being and staying productive, motivation is key. I’ll be the first to admit I’ve mastered the “counter productive productivity” -  when I do a million other tasks except for the one I am actually supposed to be doing. For example, cleaning the entire house instead of working out, but thinking it’s OK because I still got so much done. 

So in order to have any hope of sticking to my resolutions {yes, I know it’s only day 3}. I’ve put together a little playlist of songs that get and keep my motivated. 

Enjoy!
oblivion -  grimes
myth - beach house
some nights - fun.
younger us -  japandroids
gold, guns, girls - metric
raconte-moi histoire - m83
1957 - milo greene
dancing on my own - robyn
cruel - st. vincent 
round & round - ariel pink’s haunted graffiti
go outside - the cults
stay useless - cloud nothings
i’ve seen footage - death grips
little secrets - passion pit
everybody talks - neon trees
gold on the ceiling - the black keys
future starts slow - the kills
people say - portugal the man
you don’t know me - regina spector & ben folds
heads will roll - yeah yeah yeahs


What songs get you moving?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover