spring wish list

Thursday, March 14, 2013



Good Morning!

This week has been super hectic at home & work, so I am really looking forward to the weekend. I'll hopefully be getting some posts prepared & tackling some projects around the house. What I'd really like to do is figure out my spring shopping list. I think it's always nice to freshen up your wardrobe (& home) with a few new items each season. I'm clearly not looking to spend a fortune so I'd like take some time to plan it out.  

In order make this list (& stick to it) I'm starting by pulling together some specific items I really love. The idea then being to use those specific items to help me plan a spring wish list built around a few categories of items. For example, I love the Three Dots cardigan below but it's a little out of my price range so maybe I decide I'd like to find a neutral versatile cardigan with a unique detail {I know that sounds crazy specific, but it's really not. In my eyes cardigans are either straight up or with a little twist and I'm looking for the latter}


Next week I'll have a post showing my "general" list of items I'd love to find for Spring with some specific options & various price points. I hope you all have a nice weekend as I'll be checking out early!

Keep scrolling for more inspiration...














0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover