scenes from my weekend

Tuesday, April 23, 2013



Good Morning!

I hope you all a nice weekend, mine was extra long since I took Monday off. Frank had to go in for his neuter surgery so I may be at home with a puppy in a cone this week! I pick him up tonight & I know Tucker cannot wait to see his lil' brother. Other than that mine was pretty low key, even so I'm already itching for this week to end.

Frank & Tucker the toy destroying duo always
leave me a nice mess to come home to.


Friday night drinks at the new World of Beers.


hello, weekend


The rescue that helped us save Frank had an adoption fair.
This cutie needs a home, you can find him here.


With Sean travelling for work I was outnumbered by these two -
don't be fooled, they are not usually this calm.


Spent my day off getting a pedi, shopping & enjoying the weather.



Last night we had a casual little birthday party for my dad. If we hadn't scarfed the pizza, salads & slushies so fast I probably would have shared a picture of it here too.

Have a great day & Happy Birthday, dad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover