spring time, spend time

Thursday, April 18, 2013


Am I the only one who feels like Spring is like the second coming of Christmas when it comes to how much money I end up spending on gifts? There's wedding season, plus baby and bridal showers, Mother's day and graduations {not to mention just about all my female relatives have spring birthdays}

I'm always on the hunt for interesting & thoughtful gifts, but with all these occasions I little assistance is necessary.  That's why I am so excited the ladies behind the To & From gift guides have come out with a spring edition. A great group of bloggers share their favorite gifts for every occasion  It is definitely worth checking out here




In the interest of full disclosure I have to say that some of the items featured are a little extravagant for my budget. However, the mag features various prices points and can still be a great source for inspiration and a way to discover some new shops.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover