Boo Monday.

Monday, May 6, 2013



Good Morning!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, ours was semi-productive & full of beautiful weather. We hosted game night Friday...have any of you played Cards Against Humanity? It is hilarious & easily accommodates a bunch of people. Be warned it is not for the easily offended. It was however hilarious to see that we all had the same slightly disturbing sense of humor.

Here's a peek of the rest of our weekend... 



checking out the local
nursery & planning our garden


cinco de brunch-o at my favorite spot.

super excited to tracking things with
my new up by jawbone {more details to come this week}
Sunday means I can cheat a little bit, right?
so we meant to eat a legit mexican dinner,
but got lazy & took the slacker route.
sunday night just won't be the same without my hubby, Ragnar-
at least I still have game of thrones.
How badass is Dany this season?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover