links I'm loving

Thursday, May 23, 2013



Good Morning, luvies!

It's time to get in holiday weekend mode, wait crap it's Thursday.

Well, here's a few of my favorite links - I hope it helps you all make it to the weekend.




Buzzfeed is my favorite pitstop for a pick me up - this lastest list is not only hilarious, but should help calm the fears of any soon-to-be parents.


Cannes fashion recap. Who was your favorite?

A round up of some Memorial Day sales - perfect time to grab some things you've been coveting!

Perfect summer sneakers, but how can I pick just one color?

Have you guys heard of Regretsy? It's hilarious site featuring some of the most ridiculous items up on etsy. After I stumbled on some truly bizarre etsy listings on my own I had to go check out the sh*t others have found. Be warned: you'll have the "what the eff" face all day!

I think I've found the perfect summer maxi & am strangely drawn to these pants. What you think are they cute or silly looking?


Hang in there folks 3 day weekend is within sight.

1 comments:

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover