take a seat

Wednesday, May 29, 2013





Good Morning!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Things were a bit rainy around here, but somehow I managed to stay motivated and get a few things done.  While we haven't ruled out moving we certainly were not wowed by anything we've seen, so we're going to keep chugging along on house projects & see if we can't fix this baby up. By fix up I obviously mean finally get my sh*t and actually decorate.

Part of my home makeover was the eat in kitchen - I finally got around to hanging my classroom style Ohio map and needed an extra pop of color. I decided to replace our kitchen chairs with something bright & funky but with a classic shape. The best part - they can live outside during summer & brighten up the patio!

Dining chairs can be pricey so I had to do my research & share with you all.

Enjoy!

| design within reach tolix marais armchair  | restoration hardware marcel armchair | overstock tabouret chair  |





By the way how cool is it that it's Wednesday already?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover