Life lately

Monday, June 24, 2013




Good Morning!

Did ya miss me? Ha, I've been slammed trying to tackle a million projects & finally getting to enjoy some summer sunshine.  While I was able to get quite a few things done these last few days, I still feel like I have a never ending do-to list. Here's a peek at what I've been up to.

                           
We took a road trip {I may be using "road trip" loosely} to the east side & grabbed lunch a local & delicious brewery. If you're ever in Willoughby I highly recommend the Brew Co.                              

Then we headed south, kinda south for a wedding at the Gervasi Vineyard.  Holy crap! It was the most beautiful place for a wedding or even for dinner. The mini-lake and weeping willows seemed more South Carolina than Ohio.
                                
                Enjoyed the chalk menu (& the food!) at our favorite brunch spot.                              
 
              And the wall murals at our now weekly mexican dinner spot.                                
My liquid courage, a blood orange margarita. Courage for what you ask?
I had to go to Trader Joe's on a Sunday!!
                             
I inherited this gorgeous cabinet from my parents & set up our bar on in. This piece  was in my parent's first house in Detroit & is now happily nestled in my first home.                             
Picked out some new paint to match the cork floors that will be going in soon.  Sorry about the ass shot, Frankenstein just wanted to make another appearance on the blog.                          
And finally, the most time consuming and satisfying project of my little blogging hiatus has been clearing out all my unnecessary things & preparing for a garage sale.  We have tons of furniture, decor & fruits of my frugal shopping that will be out and available this Friday & Saturday. If you're local please swing by, say hello & help keep me clear of my own Hoarders episode.

Have a great day!
                            

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover