diy: the follow through

Thursday, November 1, 2012

hello everyone! 
I hope you all survived Sandy. 
we got hit pretty hard, but everyone is safe & sound.
 we finally got our power back, so I can't complain.

now there's nothing quite like the prospect of a rainy weekend without t.v. to motivate me to actually complete all those diy projects i pinned. I have even gone so far as to buy all the supplies & just haven't finished {well, more like started} the projects.

so here it is, I am calling myself out on my complete lack of follow through when it comes to my diy pinning. This may be ambitious but my goal is to complete all of the following projects before the end of the year. I plan on posting my step by steps, failures and {hopefully} success stories. 

do you guys have the same  issue with your pins? 
are there projects you are dying to complete but can't find the time?

consider this a formal challenge... take a look at your pinterest boards choose a few projects and get moving. I'd love to hear your experiences and see your finished projects.
stop pinning & start producing!!

diy tip: be selective & chose some projects that you really think you 
can handle, it's all about the small victory.

my mission, since I've chosen to accept it {and make it} is to complete
 the following projects no later than December 31, 2012.









{this looks easy enough i have plenty of these cups & who doesn't love glitter}

























{step 1: steal my parents folding chairs}














{i need more antlers in my life, plus I already bought the flowers}




                            






{i love this & have stacks of tissue paper begging to be garland}















    
{such a great storage idea}












{beautiful,  customizable & affordable art}












{plan to use some scrap wood & wrapping paper}

wish me luck & don't forget to share your
 pinterest inspired projects











0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover