friday, finally

Friday, November 2, 2012


this week kicked my butt. 




Thanks to Sandy I still have a big ol' tree on top of my house, so needless to say I am ready for a break.

My pinterest- diy challenge has inspired a new series debuting next week. Head over to pinterest and check out my"what to wear"board that I'll be using as inspiration to create chic & cheap alternatives to my favorite outfits. 

Have an outfit you'd love to live in, but can't justify the big budget?
Send me an email & I will add it to my "what to wear {without the $$}" series.

Also be sure to check back on Monday, when I'll be breaking down this season's designer collaborations for home & closet. {No, I do not mean Nate Berkus & Target}. The round up will let you know what is a must shop & what you can afford to skip. 

In the meantime I hope to spend my weekend finishing this, watching this, starting this & if i need a laugh reading this {or this}.

do guys have any big plans for the weekend? 



stay safe + warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover