friday free-for-all

Friday, November 9, 2012

Wouldn't it be nice if the title of this post meant
 you were getting something free?

Well it's probably not what you expected, but 
here are some of my favorite things from this week -
 free of charge.

{via}

I found this quote & although I've never really thought about it that way, it makes perfect sense. I'm not usually into stuff this pensive or reflective, but this really resonated with me. I plan on keeping it somewhere I can see it from now on.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...I have been busy busy getting the chic shop ready to share with you next week, so I will be brief today.

Seeing this made me want to go steal a shopping cart immediately.

I think this item may be my go to gift for my "hard to buy for" friends & family this holiday.

Now I have been trying to save money {SS says I shop too much, no such thing I say}, but the latest offerings from Forever 21 are making it so hard to resist. I think I need this and this {and this and definitely this too}

Speaking of forever 21 - if you want to see some more of the good stuff you should really check out Natalie over at  natthefatratHer blog follows the fairy tale-esque wanderings of her & her lil family in NYC. {just a heads up "buster"- not a pet - that's her iphone} 
She usually does weekly posts on what you MUST buy at forever 21 on babble.com {she links to her blog so you can find it from there}. Natalie is an expert a finding the absolute best there is over at F21 & she is honestly one of the nicest, most generous people I have never met {but hope i do someday!} so head on over there for a treat!

Hope y'all have a nice weekend.
Who's started holiday shopping? 
Are you guys planning on venturing out on black friday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover