good news for you + your wallet

Thursday, November 8, 2012

{via}


coming soon... two very exciting additions that will let you have
it all without spending everything you've got!

The first will be a permanent feature, the chic shop.
During my latest closet round up I realized there are so many beautiful & designer items that I've only worn once or even never. There is even a pretty large selection of items with the tags still on! Sometimes when I'm out shopping something is just too pretty or too good of a deal to leave it there all lonely on the shelf, but it's just as lonely in my closet, never being worn or used.

Here's where you guys get the reap the benefit of my bizarre guilty relationship I have with
my clothes, shoes & accessories. If I simply cannot give it the attention it deserves,
 it should be with an owner that will!

Now I'm not talking ratty old hand me downs, these items range from h&m, forever 21 & gap all the way up to burberry, rebecca minkoff & coach. I hope you guys are excited because I will be selling these items for a fraction of what they originally cost!

Next week I hope you all take some time to check out the chic shop - 
maybe even do some holiday shopping {or pick some stuff up for yourself}

Speaking of the holidays... with them fast approaching, gift giving is on everyone's mind. The blog will be showcasing the season's chicest offerings for everyone on your list.

The best part - everything will be affordably priced & accessible.
 These gift guides will be your ticket to a stress free shopping season.

Who is your favorite person to holiday shop for? 
Who you do you always struggle to find the perfect gift?


Stay tuned for all the exciting shopping features & be sure to "like" the chic curator on facebook & follow me on instagram to stay current on my recent deals & steals.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover