the weekend

Friday, November 30, 2012



Thank goodness the weekend is almost here. Holiday weekends are never very productive around these parts, so I have a lot to catch up on from Thanksgiving. I'm beginning to think I won't have anymore lazy weekends this year...yes, YEAR! I've got quite a bit to do, but thankfully most of it I'm very excited about.

for starters:

[no. 1] anthropologie holiday fashion show tonight.
{follow me on instagram to see pics}

[no. 2] lots of Christmas gift DIYs 
{I hope to get pics up as soon as possible, but I don't 
want to ruin anyone's surprise}

[no. 3] prep all pretties soon to be for sale in the etsy shop
{details next week!}

[no. 4] work out the details for my stella & dot trunk show
{hope to see you there}

[no. 5] finish Christmas shopping
{yes, finish! no crowded malls for this girl}

[no. 6] blog posts & pages
{duh!}

[no. 7] wrap Christmas presents
{and then find a hiding place so Tucker doesn't unwrap them all}

&

[no(s). 8 - 800] of course all that stuff I have to do so I don't end up on hoarders
{cleaning, laundry, de-cluttering, etc.}


Do you have any exciting plans this weekend? 
Don't forget Monday I will announce the third and final 
way to get an entry in the Rebecca Minkoff bag giveaway!

So far you can enter if you...
1. "like" the chic curator on facebook
2. follow me on pinterest

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover