desire + acquire

Tuesday, December 4, 2012


Today on desire + acquire I'm going to try something a little different. Instead of an outfit I'm going to feature a room desire. Obviously the above room is for a child, but with a larger bed, different sheets & no toys I think this room could easily be transitioned for any age. If you love the duvet, be sure to check back tomorrow as striped bedding will be the focus of this week's "splurge, spend, steal".

Second to the bedding the perfectly curated wall decor is the strongest design element in the room. The left side of the picture is a close up of the wall art, so I'll start there. 

Here are the products I think you can use the replicate this look:


What I love most about this room, is that so many elements are very simply created at home. With the exception of the deer bust {I'm not that ambitious} all of the art could be easily executed at a fraction of the retail cost.

Want to add a homemade touch to your own room, but intimidated by large diy projects?

The chic curator provides services to help guide you through your projects or I am happy to create a custom listing for you through my etsy store!

Just a quick note about the giveaway - leave a comment on yesterday's post and "like" the chic curator on Facebook to be entered! For an additional win follow me on Pinterest, but please also do one of the other options as well!

Good Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover