currently coveting

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

top | all other items

Happy Wednesday!

I stumbled on this beautiful sequined shirt on theoutnet.com yesterday and I am obsessed! It reminds me of a perfectly worn over dyed kiln rug. I want to put it on my floors and my body. Oh did I forget to mention the best part? It's covered in sequins, I know amazing.

With a top this spectacular you've got to keep to basics to let it shine. These perfect skinnies, classic black accessories and gorgeous {and unexpected} wrapped rings round out the perfect look.

In other news, have you guys heard of vine? It's the newest {& somewhat creepiest} social media app. It lets you take short stop action videos on your phone to share on facebook, twitter or just the app itself. It's kind of like instagram but in video. It's super easy to use, but I'm still on the fence.  Videos seem a bit more personal and it automatically records any background sound, so try not to yell too much while trying to get your dog to pose! You can follow your friends and favorite bloggers too. You can find me on vine at jane kleinsmith. 

Right now I've only posted 2 videos - the first is obviously of my dog and the second is a semi-successful copper light DIY. The light looks nice, but isn't as impactful as I was hoping - so my hunt for the light fixture fix continues.

What do you think - will you being videoing on vine? 
If so, let me know your user name so I can check them out!


1 comments:

  1. That sequin shirt is so fun! On this rainy, gross day that we're having I wish I was wearing something that colorful too!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover