organize your style

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Good Morning!

I don't know any home, closet or life that couldn't use a little extra organization, so I know I'm not alone in working for a more organized 2013. Even a small closet can seem like a daunting task & there seems to be endless options available that it's easy to be discouraged.

I spent some time tweaking my closets this weekend and sourcing some great inspiration pictures made all the difference. This inspiration pics keep you focused & when in doubt copy the layout. But please do not forget - many of these pictures are styled for photo shoots & not necessarily realistic for everyday life {especially if you live with a man!} 

The above pictures are just a small sampling of my favorite tricks to organize in style, for these and more great ideas head over to my Pinterest page {boards: "organize" & "good to know"}... and now for a sanity saving tip, how to fold a fitted sheet!

What's your favorite or go-to organization tip?

Have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover