Resolution #7 - Check!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Good Morning loves! I hate to say it, but I am relieved the holidays are over. It was nice having Tuesday off of work, but it was impossible to get back into the swing of things. Now I feel like I can officially start conquering these resolutions!

I managed to start my house-wide organization project which will probably take me all of 2013 to complete, but at least I got a jump on it! One thing I can cross off my 2013 to do list is the etsy shop. I am very happy, excited and a little bit nervous to announce the official opening of the etsy shop.

The chic curator etsy shop features everything you need for your next party or for everyday if you're a glitter junkie like me. Custom listings and party packages are also available so I'd love it if you'd pop over and take peek - I love hearing feedback!

Now go kick Monday's ass!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover