slump busting support group

Thursday, February 21, 2013


Happy {almost} Friday Everyone!

Just a quick note to mention the very exciting new project I'm working on. While all the details are being worked out I'll be keeping my cards close to my chest, but for now I can tell you one thing... sometimes blogging is a drag. 

It's a basically a second job & I love it, but a girl gets lonely some times {and frustrated, confused & desperate} So what do I decide to do to combat all this? Naturally, I take on another project that requires me to engage socially, communicate effectively & yes, continue to try & create some hot shit original content over here.

Now I know you're all thinking, that's exactly what I need - a little genie to rub to ask questions like: "how do I code this in html?", "am I gonna get sued for this?", "why is photoshop Satan's preferred way of communicating" {any one who gets PS has clearly made a deal with the Dev himself} and "have we had enough of fashion week already?" {I know this answer, it's YES}.

So here's my game plan, create a group, a collective if you will, where us creative folks can all get together & brag about how good we all sound on paper. Everyone from designers, photographers, crafters, bloggers, small business owners & anyone in between can share skills, talents, strengths, interests and drop some knowledge on some people. A little information sharing based on common interests & appreciations on semi-private platform - i.e. not blasted on your blog, facebook or twittergram. 

So my quick little note is really just to let you all know that something wicked this way comes, {but like Boston wicked, not Voldemort wicked} - so it'll be good. 

If you think you might be interested in being a part of it send me a message or comment through the blog & I'll be sure to keep you in the loop as details develop.

Until then, stay classy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover