dream come true shopping cart: zara

Wednesday, March 27, 2013



So have you checked out zara's spring offerings...a-mazing. Zara is one of the best options for good quality & design at a reasonable price point. The shoes are really what get me... I mean it's like they made them for me! I'm a huge fan of simple dressing - tees, jeans & other basics. The most surefire way to elevated this style is with some interesting & colorful shoes. 

So while I probably won't be blowing my whole spring wardrobe update budget at zara, I will be dreaming of these items above.

all items via 

1 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, their spring collection is so good. I was just looking at their website last week, and there are about 25 different pieces that I want SO bad! I've never ordered anything from them before, but there is one dress that I know I am going to end up ordering sooner or later. Love all of your picks, too!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover