I need a designer

Monday, April 15, 2013




Good Morning!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Mine was full of naps & relaxation - it is so hard to be productive when the puppies just want to snuggle & play all day. In my sparse moments of productivity I started planning my "it's been 6 effing years it's time to actually decorate" project. I want the house to cozy, eclectic and layered looking without being to catalogue-y. Thus far it's been an epic failure - it get so overwhelmed by all my ideas or by my utter lack of ideas. I wish I new an up & coming designer that could come help me decorate with the things I already have, but I wouldn't even know where to start. 

Any tip? 

Here's the looks I am loving...










all images via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover