around these parts

Tuesday, May 14, 2013




Good Morning!

Things are crazy busy for me at work, home & the etsy shop, but I just wanted to drop in and share a sneak peek at my recent progress on a very special order for the shop. While I am absolutely loving the way this banner is turning out, it is pretty labor intensive so may not become a regular offering.
Be sure to check back in a few weeks when I'll be able to share pictures of the finished product.

                                               

And now in completely crap-tastic news, my dishwasher is broke as a joke. Thanks goodness we've got a new one coming tonight. {Does this mean I'm old, because I'm so excited about a dishwasher?} Anyways, that lovely set up on my cooktop would be the still dirty dishes! After 3 cycles I gave up & decided to unload until the new dishwasher comes. Totally ridiculous, but I just did not have time to wash a week & a half's worth of crusty dishes.  As if that wasn't enough, I found a broken {and still dirty} wine glass in there. Obviously by "found" I mean "impaled by".  All I have to do it make until tonight {fingers crossed}.

                                             


Have a great "I'm getting a new dishwasher day" also known as Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover