home sweet {new} home

Monday, May 13, 2013



Good Morning!



I hope you all had  a wonderful weekend, mine was delightfully low key. My lazy Saturday turned into a productive Sunday. I was able to spend some time with my momma and get some crap done around the house. 

Speaking of the house...

Although I truly love my home, my first home, I have so many amazing memories and my dad and I truly but our DIY abilities to the test fixing it up. However, I think the time may have come to let her go and move on. Our place is so much bigger than we need & it's become a bit burdensome. It breaks my heart to think of someone else living here, but I am so excited to start the house hunt process and find a home that is better suited for our needs. 

This week I'm taking the first step & meeting with a realtor to see what our options are. You see how I did that "first step" with a picture of stairs, so witty huh? 

Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover