lady crush

Monday, May 20, 2013



Good Morning!

{via}

Jennifer Lawrence has been rocking my world lately. This is just her most recent jaw-dropping appearance. Her dress for Cannes was gorgeous and her new hair cut... gah. I love it all.

It's no secret that I have one serious crush on her, especially when she does things like this. Obviously her fashion sense is amaze-balls, but she seems like someone I'd legitimately be friends with - you know if I could ever muster the courage to be around someone that stunning in real life. 

Event after event she has been killing it - did you see her at the Oscars when Jack Nicholson popped in on her interview? Or her photobomb at the Met Gala? She's my hero. I honestly can't think of any better role model for a twenty-um-ish year old to have. 

Now, be Jennifer and go punch Monday in the face!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover