let the hunt begin

Thursday, May 16, 2013



Good Morning!

I am so excited to get started on the house hunt, maybe it's the shopaholic in me. Tomorrow we're meeting with the realtor to talk about getting out house on the market & finding us a new place to park it for a while. While I'm so lucky to have had the chance to live a big beautiful home & can't wait to decorate someplace new, I know we'll have to make a few sacrifices. 

It's times like these that I wish houses were like buffets - a little bit of this house and a little of that. {are you guys also thinking "mmm buffets"?} Anyways, if I were able to magic up a new abode with little pieces of other {way out of my price range} places it would go a little something like this:


bright, open {& clean} kitchen


classically chic bath - with 2 sinks!


a cozy place for meals


lots of natural light


quirky front door & lots a curb appeal


walk in closet {obviously!}


What's on your dream house wish list? 
Do you have any must haves?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover