decisions decisions

Thursday, July 11, 2013





Today's post was originally going to be a splurge, spend, steal on my favorite wallpapers. Obviously, I've got my head in the house decor game so I'm going to run with it. I've been thinking about wallpaper one wall or small area of my house for a while. I thought about the closets, the bathroom & have finally settled on the entryway. 

Our front door just kind of disappears in the courtyard & I've been trying ways to make it the focal point. Guests are always confused where to come in & then when the do the entryway is kind of...eh- blah. We don't have enough room for a true "landing strip" so there's no focal point, just vaulted ceilings and very high walls. Architectural details such as that are what I love most about the house, so I am very excited about my plan to wallpaper the entry & really accentuate it.

Now, I've been shopping around, checking out options at every price point. There are certainly some bargain basement wallpaper options out there, but I've decided to {eventually} spend a little bit more for something really impactful. I'm not looking at like I would picking a paint option, but rather a gigantic {& very impactful} piece of art. 

One of my favorite bloggers, Alex recently put some insane wallpaper in her new bathroom & through her I found another ridiculously talented artist who designs wallpaper. Lindsay Cowles  is a Virginia based artist & I think I'm in love - definitely with her designs & possibly with her.  Just when I thought I made my wallpaper choice she dropped a bunch of new designs & now I'm screwed... I cannot decide which I like best. Here are a few of my favorites below, but be sure to check out her shop for even more options.

I'm beginning to think, you can't just have one!

411
{This is my frontrunner}

718-1

kapow wallpaper

8241 
8241 Blue

8241 Teal


Don't say I didn't warn you, it's hard to not love them all!

1 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jane! I love your blog!! Thank you so much for introducing me to it!! I can't wait to see which one you choose :) And I look forward to seeing more of your house. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover