what you should be buying: zara sale

Tuesday, July 2, 2013




Morning!

So if you're under a rock and don't know the Zara sale is happening right now. The already affordable designs are now marked way down. There are some great options for summer time - (assuming all this crap-tastic rain would go away).

Here are my suggestions, but do me a fav and give me a few hours head start to I can make sure I get my paws on some of these gems.

been coveting these betches for quite a while, could be the perfect shoe for Lollapalooza next month

almost makes me forget how much I hate my arms.

this will make you look so legit while crashing weddings!

you had me at elastic waist

these are basically publicly acceptable pj pants, what's not to love?

don't judge me if I shop the lil girls section

reminds me of the sold out beauty from madewell, except this isn't a bagillion dollars & comes in a size other than xxx-small (by the way how is that even a size, why don't you just call it "toddler")


0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover