this is actually a question...

Wednesday, July 3, 2013


Morning.

We're in the process of re-doing our family room - the walls & trim are all painted up and I'm working on some new furniture layouts & decor too. The best part we will soon have beautiful dark brown cork floors {more on how we made that choice later}! Hopefully, if our installer (aka Dad) consents I'll be posting a little installation DIY. 

The final piece of our room will be a new overhead fan/light. With high vaulted ceilings & beam the fan will really be the crown. It will be seen by everyone who comes to our house & we'll use it all the time so I can probably justify a pricier option, but I'm still completely on the fence.

| schoolhouse vintage | caged industrial | simple & sleek | bonus beauty |

So, what do you think - splurge? spend? or steal?



Oh & happy 4th of July! Enjoy the fireworks- 
I'll be hiding in the panic room (aka the bathtub) with my lil chicken sh*t doggies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

leave a message

the chic curator All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover